Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

| NEON

May 19, 2012

| NEON

Neon-värit kiinnostaa - niitä kun löytyy nyt luonnostakin! Poimin yhden oksan eteiseen hehkumaan. Omassa kaulassa on H&M:n muovihelmet, juuri sopivasti efektiä melkein aina mustissa kulkevalle.




I´m into neon colors. Someone could say that they are unnatural, but it isn´t true. At least these fresh blooming leaves are almost as bright! I had to have some neon for my clothing in from a plastic necklage from H&M. Nice detail among all the black that I usually wear...


►► Have a good day!  /  m


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 19/5/12 18:39 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just loope the neon, and it Can brighten every rainy day! Nice detailist and lovely blog you have, I love your cobber mirror, cam I ask where you got if from? Have a beautiful evening!

 
At 19/5/12 21:16 , Anonymous Nordic leaves said...

I love neon colors and I love your mirror, so beautiful:)
Have a nice evening!

 
At 20/5/12 11:30 , Blogger Jokke said...

Noeonvärit piristävät kuin kevät.

 
At 22/5/12 16:07 , Blogger Kaisa Palomäki said...

On tuo peili kyllä hienonhieno. Tykkään kovasti.

 
At 25/5/12 18:18 , Anonymous Amanda Englund said...

Sinulla on ihana blogi!! :)

 

Post a Comment

// Oh, you made my day!
Thank you for your comment //

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home